Benefits of Moving Atlantic Logistics Freight
The advantages to working with Atlantic Logistics as a carrier are many. These benefits include:
- Access to nearly 15,000 loads of all types across the year
- Variety of Quick Pay programs that meet any cash flow needs
- Financially-secured, privately-held business in operation more than 15 years
- All equipment types needed, including dry vans, reefers, flatbeds, LTL, and heavy-haul
- Access to advanced technology for accepting and scheduling loads
- Fully staffed carrier relations staff
- Brokerage insurance that meets all industry requirements
In return, as we only work with the very best, we expect our carriers to adhere to the following requirements:
- Active authority for common or contract authority for a minimum of 12 months
- Maintain at least $100,000 in motor truck cargo insurance
- Have at least $1 million in auto liability insurance
- Maintain worker’s compensation insurance that meets the state requirements where licensed
To become a qualified Atlantic Logistics carrier, please contact Vikki, our Carrier Manager at email@example.com for a copy of our new carrier packet. When completed, please email Vikki or fax to 904.886.1102 for immediate consideration.
Have us call you.
Fill out the form below to have us call you or click here to submit a detailed quote request.